Consumer, Manager, Domain Expert Proposal
Subtopic: Unmet Big Data requirements
The Human Trust Experience (HTX) in an Era of Big Data
2. Point of Contact (Name, affiliation, email address, phone)
World Knowledge Bank: Human Trust Experience Initiative
3. Working Group URL
4. Proposed panel topic: Unmet Big Data requirements
The Human Trust Experience Initiative’s mission is to use Big Data to explore and lay the ground work for understanding the parameters, characteristics, attributes, information architecture, and reference and interaction models of the human trust experience in motion and at rest. Central premises of this work to be evaluated and interpreted are that:
• The human trust experience is foundational to Privacy, to the uptake of ICT innovation, education and the challenges of democratic governance.
• The human trust experience is a central component of all human labor and to individual and community well-being and survival.
• The human trust experience can be a measure and standard by which we understand and prioritize problem solving.
6. Working Group summary
• Create the human trust experience use case.
• Create the human trust experience context.
• Create a semiotics and information architecture of the human trust experience.
• Facilitate through CMS conversation about the tHTRX in a Big Data context.
7. Number of Participants, data working group began, frequency of meetings
8. Target Audience
Individuals, Consumers and Producers of Big Data, Businesses, Government
9. Current initiatives
The Human Trust Experience Initiative
10. Specific Big Data Challenges:
Value, Valuation, Contextual Veracity, Identity, Pseudonymity, Anonymity, Privacy, Vetting, Contextual Vetting
11. Urgent research needs
12. Related Projects or Artifacts The Human Trust Experience: Informed Valuation Project
13. Big Data metrics (describe your data to make a Big impression)
Search, discovery, revelation, creation and analysis of the human trust experience from cyberspace data.
human trust experience, value, valuation, informed valuation, informed contextual value, informed contextual valuation, contextual veracity, identity, pseudonymity, anonymity, privacy, risk management